Maintaining a good posture is something that has to be taught to children when they are young, or they will end up hunched over in front of their computers when puberty hits, making any attempt at change doomed from the beginning. I am speaking from experience, and think that the Visomate USB Vision and Posture Reminder targets those who want to make a positive change in their seating habits. This device will flash an LED signal to indicate whether you are seated correctly or not. In addition, it warns you when you start to lean too close to the monitor by flashing a red LED. I forsee that the Visomate USB Vision and Posture Reminder will be a great companion to any webcam sitting on top of your monitor. You can pick up this self-help device for $26.
Next Story: Grannies rev their wheelchairs
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm