While we might go to war over oil at the moment, it is inevitable that nations will fight each other over water in the future due to our nonchalant attitude towards this precious resource now. The Personal Water Meter (PWM) concept from Adam Kereliuk aims to increase our awareness of just how much water we each consume per day, tracking our usage via shower, tap, and sink fixtures at home. At the end of the month, you will be able to see how many litres have been used/wasted, giving us a better idea on conserving water. Water flows through the propeller, where a small sensor within will count the revolutions of the propeller and send the information to its CPU in order to determine the volume of water that passed through.
Next Story: Wireless mouse sports photo
- 2013-11-14: This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- 2013-11-11: 3D-Printed Underwear Is Now A Reality
- 2013-08-08: Have Some Touchscreen Fun With Your Bathtub
- 2013-06-25: Star Wars Millennium Falcon Bed Is Every Nerd's Dream Come True
- 2013-05-16: TCL MoVo Ultra Definition 4K TV Has Google TV Too