iPhone owners (physicians in particular) will be able to have access to an unparalleled e-prescribing experience on the Apple iPhone thanks to DrFirst’s Rcopia e-prescribing system. Physicians and their staff will gain the ability to perform all of the essential functions of electronic prescribing in real-time via WiFi or the wireless carrier’s broadband connection, all from a mobile browser. Specially formatted for smaller screens found in today’s mobile devices, the RcopiaMini enables providers to easily navigate a full-featured version of Rcopia on this exciting new platform. This application works perfectly in real time without any need to update or sync the device. RcopiaMini is available to current Rcopia users for free.
Next Story: GreenPlug DC Power Hub
- 2012-05-07 iBGStar blood glucose meter for iPhone now available in the US
- 2011-10-25 Garmin unveils ANT+ and companion Fit app
- 2011-10-03 iPhones used as medical imaging device
- 2011-09-27 I Heart Jellyfish iOS game teaches you how to control your heartbeat
- 2011-07-22 Tattoo tracks sodium and glucose using iPhone