Ecosol has just refreshed its portable USB charger, the Powerstick V2. This device functions as a charger or spare external battery for a range of compatible devices such as cell phones, iPods, digital cameras and even Bluetooth headsets. According to Ecosol, the Powerstick V2 can be charged up to 90% capacity in less than one and a half hours, as long as you leave it plugged into a powered USB port. Sounds like the essential office tool since you will be able to let it remain connected when you arrive at the office, disconnecting it at lunch to bring with you for the remaining appointments for the rest of the day. Once the internal battery is fully charged, its circuitry will enter a sleep mode to avoid unnecessary power consumption. The lithium-polymer battery has a capacity of 750mAh and reportedly has over a thousand recharge cycles. The Ecosol Powerstick V2 will retail for $60.
Next Story: World of Warcraft Limited Edition Keyboard
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available