NewerTech has a brand new peripheral in town – the quad-interface Voyager SATA I/II hard drive docking station. This model supports all the most commonly used connections of today, including SATA, FireWire 400/800 and USB 2.0. It is able to accept just about any SATA-based hard drive regardless of whether they’re 2.5″ or 3.5″ in size, and supports up to 2TB capacities. Hot-swapping of drives is supported, allowing you to treat your collection of hard drives as though they’re really spacious USB flash drives. Other features include an LED power and activity readout, an eject button when you need to remove a hard drive and a weighted base with (this is important) non-skid rubber feet. You can pick one of these puppies up for $100. It won’t look stunning, but this is more function than form.
- 2014-04-03 LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18 Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13 Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04 ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available