[CES 2009] Cocoon Innovations is launching a new line of computer bags and cases and we will be able to see them next week at CES. The pictures look more like 3D rendering than photos, I hope that the real products look as good as it seems. I especially love the one on the picture above.
According to the company, the interior of each bag features a proprietary elastic organization system called The Grid. It allows the digital nomads to configure the bag in a zillion different ways to store their favorite electronic gadgets.
As a designer and a geek fashionitas, I cannot wait to see the real products, they will be available in Spring 2009. Click on the photo gallery button to see all the products.
Next Story: UrbanMover UM70sx Usurfer Wireless PowerBoard
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance