Soccer (or football to the rest of the world outside of America) is the most popular sport in the world, and it goes without saying that a large percentage of football fans love foosball as well. One of the more common foosball tables on the market are under the Tornado brand, but 2eleven throws a spanner in the works by introducing a whole new level of luxury to their foosball table – it features built-in cup holders, monitors or advertisement displays on either sides, an automatic ball lift and a score display. Talk about being complete – now you no longer need to keep track of the score using wooden abacus-like rings which are open to cheating especially when you have had a wee bit too much to drink. We’re not sure how much this will cost though, but it might induce a heart attack for some of our readers.
Next Story: X-mini II Takes The Daisy Chain Route
- 2013-08-12: Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- 2012-02-27: Super Mario fans will love this interactive Coin Box LED lamp
- 2007-01-25: Pimped Out John
- 2008-03-02: Wiimote Hacked To Control Curtains
- 2009-09-16: Domyos Interactive System