We know that notebooks, computers and mice can look sexy, but who actually pays any attention to the router? The router is more or less the neglected child in a playground who is trying to fit in the with rest, but fails miserably. Perhaps things can change in the future if all routers will look like the Occipiter concept. This souped up router (visually, anyways) features brushed aluminum with inlay wood and a magnesium alloy chassis to add that touch of class so badly needed by routers. As for the side panels, they might look familiar since they’re inspired by the Fuego Grill. While we’re pretty sure you won’t bring out the router to guests at your home for them to ogle at, perhaps repositioning it in a more strategic location might have them admiring it and striking up a conversation to stoke your ego.
Next Story: Companion Touch Tablet PC
- 2011-09-19: Blob Mouse lets you interact with computer in a novel manner
- 2011-06-24: MicroPointing's Miniature Mouse Fits On Just About Anything
- 2011-04-17: Ringbow device offers a mouse-y alternative
- 2009-04-21: Emotional Statistics In A Bowl
- 2009-04-22: Scroll-inspired MID Concept