Researchers from the University of Ulster are looking into ways on how hi-tech clothing will be able to do their part in improving the lives of older folks. There is still a lot of research work to be done, especially recording down the movement data of older people and passing them to SESRI in order to make sense of it in a lifestyle capacity. This results in information which could then be used to develop garments that can effectively aid the older ones to move about better, taking into account human factors like sizing, fit, predominant posture, thermal regulation, moisture management, protection and the psychological ‘feel good factor’.
Next Story: Unofficial Storm OS Leak
- 2013-07-08: DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-07-05: MobileBeat 2013 is next week! - 20% discount
- 2013-05-01: Summer Camp For Adults Wants You To Ditch Your Technology For The Weekend
- 2013-04-23: MLOVE ConFestival USA in Monterey April 24-26
- 2012-11-08: Under the Radar Conference - $300 Discount on Tix!