Samsung has further expanded its range of handsets with yet another four more models, and the Samsung S6700 spearheads the charge by being a dual-band HSDPA slider with a 2.4″ QVGA display, a 3-megapixel camera with auto-focus and dual-LED flash, GPS and 120MB of internal memory alongside a microSDHC memory card slot. After that we have the C5510 with its 2-megapixel camera, a 2.2″ QVGA display and microSDHC support. As for the M2510, this is a music-centric handset complete with a 3.5mm headphone jack, DNSe audio enhancement, an integrated FM radio tuner with RDS and a 1.3-megapixel camera. Last but not least would be the clamshell M2310 that is pretty much an entry level phone, featuring a VGA camera, 9MB of internal memory, an microSD memory card slot and quad-band EDGE connectivity. No idea on pricing for individual handsets as at press time.Pricing and availability for the S6700, C5510, M2510 and M2310 have yet to be announced.
Next Story: AVerMedia AVerTVHD Duet Dual TV Tuner
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display