Samsung has further expanded its range of handsets with yet another four more models, and the Samsung S6700 spearheads the charge by being a dual-band HSDPA slider with a 2.4″ QVGA display, a 3-megapixel camera with auto-focus and dual-LED flash, GPS and 120MB of internal memory alongside a microSDHC memory card slot. After that we have the C5510 with its 2-megapixel camera, a 2.2″ QVGA display and microSDHC support. As for the M2510, this is a music-centric handset complete with a 3.5mm headphone jack, DNSe audio enhancement, an integrated FM radio tuner with RDS and a 1.3-megapixel camera. Last but not least would be the clamshell M2310 that is pretty much an entry level phone, featuring a VGA camera, 9MB of internal memory, an microSD memory card slot and quad-band EDGE connectivity. No idea on pricing for individual handsets as at press time.Pricing and availability for the S6700, C5510, M2510 and M2310 have yet to be announced.
Next Story: AVerMedia AVerTVHD Duet Dual TV Tuner
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active