Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMOFall 09,one of the best emerging technology conference, that will be held in San Diego Sept 21-23. The demonstrators themes have been announced by Chris Shipley last Thursday:
- business and social relationships: contacts are managed, relationships are nurtured
- cost effective communications solutions bringing voice, video and data together
- social media and social marketing tools
- web 2.0 applications that makes us more efficient at work
- consumer audio
We will live blog from DEMOFall 09 in San Diego, covering the launch of the 60 new technology products in real time, stay tune. As a media partner we have a special rate for our readers that apply until today, Aug. 28th, register here.
For this particular DEMOFall session, the last one for co-Executive Producer Chris Shipley, 16 tech rocks stars who launched at DEMO during the past 13 years have been invited, including Marc Benioff, Founder & Chairman, Salesforce.com, Diane Greene, Entrepreneur, Founder and Former CEO, VMware; Subrah Iyar, Founder & “former” CEO, WebEx , Andy Rubin, Vice President, Engineering, Google, Mena and Ben Trott, Founders, Six Apart. In honor of Shipley’s long-standing history with the conference, the 16 legendary alumni will be presented with a Lifetime Achieve Award for their significant contribution to the advancement of technology.RELATED
- Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- HTC, Samsung, Intel, Motorola discuss Device futures at Open Mobile Summit
- Social Media Monitoring is the Key to Developing Successful Gadgets
- Follow: andy rubin, DEMO, demofall 09, Google,