Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMOFall 09, one of the best emerging technology conference, that will be held in San Diego Sept 21-23. For this particular DEMOFall session, the last one for co-Executive Producer Chris Shipley, 16 tech rocks stars who launched at DEMO during the past 13 years have been invited, including Marc Benioff, Founder & Chairman, Salesforce.com, Diane Greene, Entrepreneur, Founder and Former CEO, VMware; Subrah Iyar, Founder & “former” CEO, WebEx , Andy Rubin, Vice President, Engineering, Google, Mena and Ben Trott, Founders, Six Apart. In addition, we obtained a free DEMOFall 09 pass to give away to three of our “fans”. To participate, become a fan of Ubergizmo in Facebook and read the rules on our fan page before Monday Sept 14.
Ubergizmo fans: free DEMOFall 09 pass!
We obtained a free DEMOFall 09 pass to give away to one of our “fans”. DEMO is an event during which the coolest startups are going to present a new product and/or their company. Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMOFall 09. The rules are simple, please read:
- We will choose at our discretion who gets the pass
- Ubergizmo employees, contractors and family members cannot participate
- Step1: You’re a fan, right? So become an Ubergizmo fan in Facebook
- Step2: Add a comment to this entry to tell us why you should get the pass. Add a link to your Facebook profile, so that we can contact you, if you win.
- Step2 bis: One entry per person, please
- We have extended the deadline:This giveaway will close on Tuesday, Sept 15, at noon (Pacific Time).
We will cover DEMO live starting from Sept 21st, so we’ll hopefully see one of you there, and if not, come to Ubergizmo to check out great new tech products and services. Good luck!