With the number of crazy folks running around these days, it would be prudent to have a peephole in your home just to screen whoever is at your door before you open it. The Digital Peephole Viewer brings things to another level, where it can be retro-fitted onto your existing optical peephole without the use of any external cameras or wiring. All you need to do is remove your fish-eyed analogue peephole and place the futuristic digital peephole in place, taking all of five minutes. Press a button to get a clearer look at who is at the door, but make sure you have fresh batteries within as a couple of AA batteries can last up to 1,700 views thereabouts. Available in Australia at the moment, the Digital Peephole Viewer goes for approximately $138.
Next Story: Honeywell Dolphin 7600 mobile computer
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home