Fujitsu’s latest Amilo Pi 3560 and 3660 notebooks are high performance machines that aim to offer you the best multimedia experience possible even when you’re on-the-road. Both the Fujitsu Amilo Pi 3560 and 3660 will come with the high performance NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M graphics card with 1 GB DDR3 RAM, a BrilliantView display with 16:9 widescreen format and a spill-proof keyboard just in case you’re a major class klutz among others. While the Amilo 3660 has an 18.4″ widescreen display, the Amilo 3560 is slightly smaller with two choices – 15.6″ or 16″. No idea on pricing or whether either model will arrive Stateside or not.
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499