[CEATEC 2009] We visited the Panasonic Center in Tokyo where the company has a huge showroom. The most interesting demo was the “life wall”, a wall-sized screen that is Panasonic’s vision of how visual our life can get in the future. The wall is interactive and can display any type of data. As you move around, the content follows you. As you get closer or farther from the wall, movies will shrink or expand to maintain a comfy viewing size. It is also possible to check emails and so on. Panasonic also demonstrated games for children that used the coffee table as a touch input surface. All in all, that was an impressive demo and it was hard not to go away with a deep envy of getting one of those installed at home. The future is certainly visual with Panasonic.
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2009, panasonic,