While there hasn’t been any official word as to which US carrier will be picking up the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 just yet, but the fact that it will only be available in the 800/850/1900/2100MHz 3G bands means that AT&T seems like the only possible candidate. Aside from the carrier, if MobileCityOnline is to be believed, this highly anticipated iPhone rival could be going for $999.99, which is a “discounted” pre-order price over the standard price of $1,299.99 for the unlocked version. Of course, if AT&T does decide to pick up the phone, it’ll certainly be cheaper with a contract.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Kurara previewed
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2010-04-20: AT&T To Get The Xperia X10 This Summer?
- 2010-08-04: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Passes AT&T's Technical Acceptance Testing
- 2010-08-15: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Goes On Sale At AT&T For $149.99