Want to return home to a nice spa after a gruelling day at work? That is now possible with the Koizumi Seiki Beat Spa which is exclusively available in Japan only. Made to clean and massage the scalp right in the comfort of your own home, this lightweight and highly portable Scalp Washer will be powered by a built in Li-ion battery that takes around 2 hours to hit a full charge, but the theory of diminishing returns applies here since that will yield all of 20 minutes of pleasure. With a 3 liter capacity, this is ideal to remove excess oil and rinse out shampoo left on the scalp after regular shampooing.
Next Story: Thecus N0204 NAS is super small
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan