A.C. Ryan has just announced its Playon!HD Mini device, where you can tell by its name to be the smaller sibling of the physically larger Playon!HD. Despite its relatively tiny size, what is missing would be its internal drive bay, memory card reader and coming for €50 cheaper at €99 a pop. While it costs more compared to the WD TV, the Playon!HD Mini ain’t no slouch when it comes to performance, pumping out 1080p output over HDMI or component, while supportting streaming media or USB mass storage alongside the capability to tune into Shoutcast and other Internet feeds. A.C. Ryan has also promised to be actively involved where firmware releases are concerned, so based on the company’s word, this could be a decent purchase to consider.
Next Story: FCC approves Nokia 7230
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014