Legend has it that once you unsheath a samurai sword, it must draw blood before it can return to its scabbard. Well, we suppose if the same analogy were to be applied to the Iron Samurai watch, each time you take it out from your pocket (along with your hands, of course),you must check out the current time. This bracelet-style watch is supposedly made from “Samurai sword carbonized steel folded 1000x over”, although we take that boast with more than a pinch of salt considering the $15 asking price.
Next Story: CaseCruzer iMac case
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool