Lenovo is a little bit late to the Intel Atom Pine Trail party by being pretty silent even after their main competitors have already announced upcoming N450-powered machines. Nice to know the Chinese-owned company isn’t going to miss out on the Pine Trail bandwagon, where an Asian representative claims that the company has a couple of new 10″ models in the works. These new models will be known as the IdeaPad S10-3 and S10-3t, where the latter supposedly comes with a rotating touchscreen display which doubles up as a tablet. You will find full sized keyboards on both devices alongside Windows 7 as the operating system of choice. GPS and 3G mobile broadband connectivity will be optional.RELATED
- Li/S Batteries Gain Double The Capacity Of Li-ion Batteries
- Prototype Malware Spreads Via Audio Signals
- Ptch Joins Yahoo!
- Chrome OS Camera App To Get Video Recording And Picture Sync
- Google Could Port Chrome Apps To Android And iOS
- Follow: atom n450, ideapad, intel, intel atom, Lenovo, pine trail,
- Seen at: liliputing