Pandigital recently announced its first ZINK-enabled printer that was capable of churning out 4″ x 6″ zero-ink photo prints, which makes it a logical move to release a new paper size to match that printer. This is a huge improvement over the first generation of ZINK-enabled devices that could only print out 2″ x 3″ prints, and by now ZINK Imaging has added two more photo paper sizes to the mix – 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ for additional options. According to ZINK, they are working on newer paper sizes, so we’re interested to see what the final results will be like. Hopefully they will keep the cost down in the long run.
- 2012-11-19 Pandigital Stripped Via Dirt Cheap Tablets
- 2011-10-06 Pandigital announces SuperNova tablet
- 2011-08-04 Pandigital Planet and Star adds more tablet oomph
- 2011-08-04 Pandigital Nova tablet
- 2011-07-19 Pandigital STAR e-book reader goes through FCC motions