Now here’s something you don’t see every day, a mobile phone that doubles as a shaving razor. Convergent devices are the rage nowadays, but this is probably taking things a little far, don’t you think? Dubbed, the Shave Mobile, the ads even seem to feature David Beckham, though that’s most likely a Photoshop. It does make you wonder what kind of sales figures the Shave Mobile will be able to get in China.
Next Story: Nexus One Specs Revealed
- 2014-04-21: China Government Sets Regulations For Game Consoles
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed