Storm of London has come up with their Navigator watch that brings the best of both digital and analog worlds in a single device. It might not require that many brain cells to tell the current time compared to what Tokyoflash has on offer, but at least it is a whole lot easier to know what time it is with but a glance. Apart from the time and date which can be seen from the LCD display, its dual face design allows you to keep track of another time zone simultaneously. Other features include an analog compass and integrated thermometer located on the front. Made from a sturdy stainless steel case, the Navigator comes in both blue and silver watch faces, retailing for around £129.99 a pop.
Next Story: Chariot Skates wheel skate
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2010-11-09: STORM Cosmo LED Watch