Verizon looks like it’s working on a location based classifieds system. As we all know, if we’re looking for certain items, we could browse the classified section in the paper, but with Verizon’s idea, buyers and sellers would be profiled, based on factors such as item description and geographical location. When everything is in place, if you’re looking for a refrigerator and happen to pass by a location that offers such an item, you’ll be notified about it, along with the seller’s contact details. Sounds quite cool, and would be especially useful if you’re searching for certain items but aren’t sure where to find it. Patent filing.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: patent, Verizon,
- Seen at: gorumors