Verizon looks like it’s working on a location based classifieds system. As we all know, if we’re looking for certain items, we could browse the classified section in the paper, but with Verizon’s idea, buyers and sellers would be profiled, based on factors such as item description and geographical location. When everything is in place, if you’re looking for a refrigerator and happen to pass by a location that offers such an item, you’ll be notified about it, along with the seller’s contact details. Sounds quite cool, and would be especially useful if you’re searching for certain items but aren’t sure where to find it. Patent filing.
Next Story: YouTube Will Stream Live Sports Coverage
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-04-07: Verizon HTC One Max Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-06: Kyocera Brigadier Tipped For Verizon