There is a new tablet PC in town from Netbook Navigator, where it is known as the Nav9 with a starting price of $799 a pop. While that amount of dough can let you pick up a couple of decent netbooks, you won’t be able to tote around a tablet while looking cool, can you? Features of the Nav9 include an 8.9″ multitouch display at 1,024 x 600 resolution, an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor, integrated Intel GMA 950 graphics, 2GB of RAM and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional 3G HSDPA or CDMA connectivity. Storage-wise, you get a 16GB SSD within, although we would prefer to have more substantial space, never mind if it is a hard drive. The 3-cell 1700mAh seems to be a disappointment though with a mere 2.5 hour battery life. If you happen to have a really deep bank account, then you can always top up the $799 starting price to pick up a 32GB, 64GB or 128GB SSD.
Next Story: Canon Rebel T2i Announced
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm