If you’re the type of person who cares about the condition of your skin, chances are you’ve looked into various facial products before. Panasonic seems like it wants to get some of your business too, as it is offering the EH-SA91 Nano-Care Ion Steamer. This device supposedly creates ion steam particles that are extremely small, enabling the moisturizing steam to penetrate the outer layers of your skin. It can generate up to 12mL of steam per minute, and if you want the exact opposite, you can also get it to generate a cooling mist. Sounds like a lot of beauty voodoo, but if you’re really interested, you can check out this $416 machine.
Next Story: Another Live Shot Of The BlackBerry Pearl 9100
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game