Samsung has announced its latest handset (we had a look at its unofficial specs here), the S5620 Monte which will come with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as a 3″ WQVGA touchscreen display with a movie-friendly 16:9 aspect ratio as expected, and more. With Samsung’s TouchWiz 2.0 Plus interface, one will be able to enjoy quick access to apps for social networking services including Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. Samsung also threw in a 3.2-megapixel camera with software that is smart enough to capture smile shots, panoramas and face detection. With integrated GPS capability, you will find it a snap to geotag your photos while using Google Latitude to connect with friends. Alas, Samsung has yet to announce the details that most people are looking for – its pricing and availability dates, but at least we don’t have to cower behind rumors any more.
Next Story: Amusity offers very real entertainment
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th