While folks in the U.S. will be getting the iPad pretty soon, what about those who live in other countries? There still isn’t any official date where the iPad will be available internationally just yet, but Apple had previously mentioned that the iPad will be available internationally in late April. Now, according to the latest leak, it seems that April 24th has been marked as a blackout period for staff, meaning they won’t be able to take leave on said date. If that’s the case, it might be worth a guess that the iPad could be available on said date. Of course, it’s still speculation, but you can be sure that Apple will want the iPad to be launched internationally as soon as possible too. Considering that folks in the U.S. could pre-order the iPad from March 12th, about three weeks before the April 3rd launch, speculation is that Canadians will be able to pre-order the iPad from April 2nd, the day before the U.S. launch. Do you think that such a prediction will become true, or are we inching much too close to April Fools’ Day?
Next Story: JooJoo Tablet Only Mustered 90 Pre-orders?
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2011-03-24 iPad 2 international prices announced
- 2010-04-14 Apple iPad International Launch Delayed