While folks in the U.S. will be getting the iPad pretty soon, what about those who live in other countries? There still isn’t any official date where the iPad will be available internationally just yet, but Apple had previously mentioned that the iPad will be available internationally in late April. Now, according to the latest leak, it seems that April 24th has been marked as a blackout period for staff, meaning they won’t be able to take leave on said date. If that’s the case, it might be worth a guess that the iPad could be available on said date. Of course, it’s still speculation, but you can be sure that Apple will want the iPad to be launched internationally as soon as possible too. Considering that folks in the U.S. could pre-order the iPad from March 12th, about three weeks before the April 3rd launch, speculation is that Canadians will be able to pre-order the iPad from April 2nd, the day before the U.S. launch. Do you think that such a prediction will become true, or are we inching much too close to April Fools’ Day?
Next Story: JooJoo Tablet Only Mustered 90 Pre-orders?
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash