While the shipping delay for the JooJoo tablet isn’t ideal, some additional information has surfaced in the meantime, which should keep you going until March 25th. The most interesting deal is that the interface of the device has been updated, and you have to admit, it currently looks a lot nicer than the original interface. Aside from the user interface, another notable difference is color of the casing, which is now a champagne color instead of the original black. Fortunately for users who are very conscious of the color of their devices, the preorder customers who are unhappy with the color can have their $499 refunded if they demand it. We’re certainly looking forward to see how the JooJoo tablet will fare amongst the recent onslaught of tablet devices in the market.
Next Story: Rock Your Firefox Blog
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]