While the shipping delay for the JooJoo tablet isn’t ideal, some additional information has surfaced in the meantime, which should keep you going until March 25th. The most interesting deal is that the interface of the device has been updated, and you have to admit, it currently looks a lot nicer than the original interface. Aside from the user interface, another notable difference is color of the casing, which is now a champagne color instead of the original black. Fortunately for users who are very conscious of the color of their devices, the preorder customers who are unhappy with the color can have their $499 refunded if they demand it. We’re certainly looking forward to see how the JooJoo tablet will fare amongst the recent onslaught of tablet devices in the market.
Next Story: Rock Your Firefox Blog
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2010-04-27: JooJoo tablet ready to hit Europe
- 2010-06-14: Windows 7 Running On JooJoo Tablet
- 2010-06-17: OS X Running On The JooJoo Tablet
- 2010-10-25: JooJoo 2 to arrive early next year?
- 2010-11-11: Fusion Garage kills off JooJoo tablet