Do you remember the tidbit that Fusion Garage, the folks behind the JooJoo Tablet, only managed to get 90 pre-orders? Well, according to an email boo boo that they just made, it seems they only managed to turn 64 of those pre-orders into sales. Fusion Garage sent out an email to all 64 of its customers, asking for feedback on the product, which is good, but the bad part is that the company didn’t use the Bcc field in the email, in effect exposing each customer’s email to the other recipients. Granted it’s not the end of the world, but you can be sure that there will be quite a few people who will be disappointed at this mistake.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-19: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-12: Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2011-08-23: Fusion Garage Grid10 tablet shown off on video