HP is on a mission to make 3D printers more affordable to the masses, but that probably doesn’t include most consumers as its latest Designjet 3D printers cost about $17,500, certainly more than our pocket money for the day. Still, if you’re filthy rich (or need it for your company), it’s able to turn your 3D CAD drawings into tangible prototypes without having to go through the traditional trouble of sending the drawings to a machinist. The Designjet 3D is only able to print using ivory-colored plastic, but the Designjet Color 3D is able to print using up to 8 different colors.
- 2014-04-10 Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service
- 2014-04-09 3D Printed Human Heart Might Be Realized Soon
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June