Those of you who normally subscribe to data plans from carriers should be fairly used to a data cap of sorts, generally around 5GB, which means that after you use more than 5GB worth of data for that month, you’ll probably have to shell out more money for your “unlimited” Internet connectivity. That being said, AT&T has confirmed that the unlimited data plan for the iPad is truly unlimited, so you won’t have to worry about exceeding your bandwidth. Apparently you can stream YouTube all day and all night if you so wish without having to worry. That certainly sounds good, and we’re fairly sure upcoming iPad (3G) owners out there will be happy to hear that too.
Next Story: T-Mobile myTouch Slide Leaked?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2010-03-12: You'll Be Able To Purchase Your iPad Data Plan Directly From The iPad Itself
- 2010-04-29: AT&T Readies Its Micro-SIM For The iPad 3G's Launch
- 2010-05-03: T-Mobile SIM Crammed Into The iPad Allows Text Messaging
- 2010-06-04: iPad 3G Shortage Due To AT&T's New Data Plans
- 2010-06-13: AT&T Apologizes To iPad 3G Subscribers Over Privacy Breach