It looks like amidst all the problems that the JooJoo Tablet is facing, legal or otherwise, it has still managed to get itself out of the door before Apple’s iPad hits, which is certainly good news for the JooJoo Tablet, since both of them cost about the same. The folks over at Engadget have managed to grab hold of a unit, and have posted a video (after the jump) going though the device briefly. Do you think that you’ll want to purchase one of these over Apple’s iPad after checking it out?
- Samsung Co-CEO Acknowledges Possibility Of Flexible TVs
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Follow: joojoo, Tablet,
- Seen at: engadget