Folks who want to have fun with Flash on their mobile devices will be pleased to know that Adobe has unveiled Flash Player 10.1 for various platform partners. This was specially redesigned from the ground up, and so a fresh start translates to better performance and mobile specific features, touting to offer users the full Web experience on your mobile device, including games, animations, rich Internet applications (RIAs), data presentations and visualizations, ecommerce, music, video, audio and more. Currently, Flash Player 10.1 is one of the top free apps on the Android Market, and will be available as a final production release for smartphones and tablets whenever users are able to upgrade to Android 2.2. [Press Release]
Next Story: Amazon slashes Kindle e-reader price
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors