Can’t get enough of Star Wars? If you’re looking for something to help you visualize being in space, you could always shell out $29.99 for the Star Wars Death Star Planetarium, which is capable of projecting the Milky Way, or even a map of the Star Wars galaxy on your ceiling. The additional bonus is that it’s designed to look like the iconic Death Star. Do we see you reaching for your wallet already?
Next Story: Pandigital Novel Yanked Off Shelves For A Month
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model