Do you think the music at Burger King isn’t suitable for you? If you were in Tokyo, Japan, you might be able to enjoy your own personal choice of music at outlets, as the company is rolling out “musical showers”, which is a hanging speaker above your table that will play your desired music which will more or less be contained to your table only, so as not to disturb the other patrons. So where does the music come from? There an iPod/iPhone dock installed on the wall, allowing you to dock your device there, and send the music directly to the speaker above your head. Hopefully you won’t accidentally leave your iPod/iPhone behind after you’ve finished your meal, though!
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan