Every device under the sun seems to be getting 3D capabilities one way or another nowadays, and now Aircord Labs has released a proof of concept video demonstrating an iPad with 3D capabilities that is visible to the naked eye. This is possible due to a specially designed projector that beams images into a pyramid shaped screen, allowing users to control the floating images, as if they were really floating in space. There still isn’t any practical use to this just yet, but who knows what cool things will be able to be done in the future if the development progresses smoothly. Video after the jump.
Next Story: More iPod touch FaceTime Details Appear
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year