Every device under the sun seems to be getting 3D capabilities one way or another nowadays, and now Aircord Labs has released a proof of concept video demonstrating an iPad with 3D capabilities that is visible to the naked eye. This is possible due to a specially designed projector that beams images into a pyramid shaped screen, allowing users to control the floating images, as if they were really floating in space. There still isn’t any practical use to this just yet, but who knows what cool things will be able to be done in the future if the development progresses smoothly. Video after the jump.
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: 3d projector, iPad,
- Seen at: gizmodo