The Motorola Droid 2 from Verizon which is touted to launch this coming August 12th is also said to feature a Star Wars edition, where you will get the iconic white R2-D2 on the back of the smartphone. Of course, it goes pretty well with thie little bugger considering both of them are droids, but it remains to be seen whether the R2-D2 version will be rolled out at the same time as the vanilla model. Should that not be the case, our crystal ball tells us that most folks out there would probably prefer to wait and pick up Artoo in their pockets considering the large Star Wars fanbase in the US.
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: droid 2, Motorola, motorola droid 2, star wars, Verizon,
- Seen at: engadget