Michael Young decided to literally turn things upside down with its Reverse watch collection that sees the position of time panel and buttons switched around, hence its name. There isn’t any side button for your finger to play with, but instead you will find a ridiculously large knock-sensor on the face. All you need to do is give it a tap for the EL backlight function to activate, where it will then enable a glow below the button. This minimal design also has another variant that is not depicted here, where it comes with three hands that allows only their tips to appear on the outer ring of the button to let you tell the time via a new perspective. If you’re interested, it will come in coral red, olive green, grey and black shades.
Next Story: Grace Digital delivers wireless radio tuner
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!