We all know that Samsung is working on a 7″ Android-powered tablet known as the Samsung Galaxy Tab, but there is still no official word on a release just yet. Waht you see here though, it an apparent sighting of what could be the Samsung Galaxy Tab, barely fitting into a single hand. Should Samsung decided to include cellular capability into this tablet, you would do well to cough up some dough for a Bluetooth headset since talking into this right by your face is going to be extremely uncomfortable. Only time will tell whether this is the real deal or not, so be patient.
Note: The original leaked image has been removed at the request of the owner.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2011-03-31: Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Tab to go below $200 mark
- 2011-02-15: Samsung says no to smaller 7-inch tablets
- 2011-02-06: T-Mobile Galaxy Tab drops price down to $250