The digital compact camera market is getting increasingly competitive recently, and it’s not easy to create a product that stands out. With that in mind, Casio does deserve some praise for its effort to come out with the Exilim EX-FC160S, which is a compact digital camera geared toward golfers. Aside from the fact that Casio commissioned Japanese pro golfer Chie Arimura to provide commentaries in the bundled handbook, the camera is capable of playing back a recorded video clip and overlay lines on the display to show you how good your golf swing is. You wouldn’t expect this camera to turn you into the next Tiger Woods (in terms of golfing abilities) anytime soon, but if you’ve been struggling recently, perhaps it might be of assistance. Other technical specifications of the EX-FC160S include a 10-megapixel sensor, 5x optical zoom, and a 37mm wide lens. This camera will be available in Japan-only when it’s launched on August 27th, and will be limited to 5,000 units only.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: casio, exilim, golf,
- Seen at: news.cnet