Xbox 360 racing fans might want to take note that Mad Catz has just introduced a new Wireless Racing Wheel For Xbox 360. The wheel places all the necessary buttons and D-pad right on the steering wheel, and a gear shifter that can be placed on either the left or right of the steering wheel. It’s powered by three AAA batteries and it’s apparently efficient enough to keep chugging along for 40 hours. In case you’re generally rough with your driving sessions, the wheel features an integrated clamp to help you secure it to a table or surface. Expect to pay $130 for this racing wheel when it’s released in the fall or early winter.
Next Story: Nikon D3100 DSLR Announced Along With New Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-02-18: Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale Kicks Off
- 2014-02-11: New Xbox 360 Chrome Controllers Revealed
- 2010-04-01: Mad Catz Cyborg F.L.Y. 9 Wireless Flight Stick For Xbox 360