Watch phones haven’t really caught on, but that doesn’t mean that manufacturers out there can’t continue to try and churn out such phones. Now Hong Kong-based Burg Realisation has sent its Burg 6 watch phone over to the FCC, possibly hinting at a US launch. The Burg 6 is a GSM 850/1900 watch phone that sports numeric buttons around the watch’s face and includes a built-in phone book and SMS capabilities, though we can’t really imagine typing out an SMS on this phone. The Burg 6 offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to use a Bluetooth headset while the phone’s built-in 420mAh battery provides 80 to 120 hours of standby time, or 1-2 hours of talk time. Pricing or availability wasn’t mentioned just yet.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already