Want a new gaming headset to ensure that you’ll be able to hear your enemy sneaking up on you in games? Creative has just announced the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D series that offers a 360 degree surround sound gaming experience, allowing gamers to hear sounds from the front, back, above and below. Another feature of this headphone is its customizable audio profiles. In case you’re checking your wallet, you’ll need to shell out $60 for the Tactic 3D Alpha that sports 40mm drivers, a USB audio adapter, and a detachable noise-canceling microphone. If you want larger 50mm drivers and a steel headband, you’ll have to shell out $90 to get the Tactic 3G Sigma. Both headphones will be debuting later this month.
Next Story: Concept: Illuminated Seats Indicate Availability
- 2014-04-02: Creative Sound Blaster Play! 2 USB Sound Card Announced
- 2014-02-26: Creative Sound Blaster Roar Announced
- 2013-06-04: Creative Senz3D Camera Lets You Enjoy 3D Gesture Controls
- 2013-05-22: Creative Dxm Signature Series Wireless Speakers
- 2013-05-14: Creative Airwave And Airwave HD Bluetooth Speakers