You may think that you have the coolest coffee table on the planet, but have you seen a giant-sized NES coffee table before? This enormous Nintendo Entertainment System comes with a clickable jumbo NES controller hidden under the lid. Aside from being fully capable of taking care of your coffee cups, this table also has controller ports that are really power outlets, allowing you to plug your electronic devices in and keep them juiced. Check out a video of this NES coffee table after the jump.
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: coffee table,
- Seen at: kotaku