Sony’s an old hand when it comes to home theater systems, and their offerings while not high end, are enough to satisfy most people out there. Their latest offering would be the BDV-F7 home theater system which will target beginners who do not want to spend time figuring out how to set up a 5.1 surround sound configuration, preferring to use those precious minutes watching their favorite movie instead. Apart from that, the BDV-F7 comprises of a sound bar, a subwoofer and a Blu-ray player to make life a whole lot easier.
Don’t be fooled by its sound bar, since it is the equivalent of two speakers crammed into a long, slim design, and won’t have any trouble residing under your TV. As for its Blu-ray player, it is 3D ready so don’t worry about watching the latest 3D blockbusters in the comfort of your own home – just make sure you have enough active shutter glasses to go around.A Wi-Fi adapter is thrown into the mix for you to connect it to your home’s wireless broadband network so that all can access or stream movies from Netflix, Pandora and YouTube among others. No idea on an official release date, but expect the BDV-F7 configuration to ship this coming October 6th for $600.
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2010-07-06: Sony ES series home theater