[CEATEC 2010] Panasonic got a lot of press when they announced that they were launching a Lumix-branded phone. If you’re not familiar with the term Panasonic Lumix digital is usually synonymous of great cameras. We were expecting a smartphone with an exceptional optical ability, but instead, it looks more like a fancy feature phone (= poor OS) with possibly good photo abilities. We just could not tell because the device was not available for an actual hands-on. A short video was showing how the phone worked (mainly the camera part). From what we could see, it is heavily geared towards photo-sharing. The design itself is a bit of a disappointment (it looks pretty ugly), and the use of a blend Linux flavor is probably a mistake. At the minimum is clearly Android. Conclusion: meh!RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2010, lumix, panasonic,