For folks who have a HTPC (Home Theater PC) configuration running in their living rooms, chances are pretty good you have a wireless keyboard of sorts to help you navigate the machine and type in commands of your choice. The rather diminutive IOGear GKM571R comes in a boxy shape, talking wirelessly to your HTPC via the 2.4GHz spectrum and comes complete with auto on/off back-lighting, a decent-sized trackball (so that there is no need for a mouse) and a lid to make sure your keys remain protected when they’re not in use. Too bad IOGear did not mention anything about its battery life, but hopefully it is something worth the $100 you drop for it. Expect this to appeal only to serious HTPC enthusiasts.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever