Wafaa Bilal, an Iraqi assistant professor at New York University, must have been trippin’ on some really good stuff after being reported that he wants to surgically embed a camera behind his head. This is not meant to fulfill some sort of weird, masochistic tendency, but rather, will be part of a museum installation called 3rdI. Throughout an entire year, the camera is able to snap photos in one-minute intervals while sending them wirelessly to Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Qatar, which will then show off what was caught on monitors. Hmmm, could this act detail his students who are literally talking behind his back in class? And if he is married, what if he sleeps with his back turned to his wife, shooting her in some rather unflattering positions without her knowledge?
Next Story: Google Docs is even more mobile than ever
- 2014-03-28 Brain Implant Could Help Folks Walk Again
- 2014-03-16 Color Blind Artist 'Hears' What He Sees
- 2014-03-07 Button Press Delivers Instant Orgasm
- 2014-03-07 Boy Hears For First Time Thanks To Brain Implant
- 2014-02-10 Cochlear Implants Does Away With Exterior Hardware