If you’ve been waiting to get hold of an Android-powered LG enV Pro phone, there’s a bit of bad news for you. Word is going around that Verizon has killed plans to release the phone as it’s been said to have left users unimpressed during pre-release testing, though specific details behind the decision haven’t been revealed. The device was pictured in a leaked user guide, and would have offered specifications such as Android 2.1, 5-megapixel camera, LED flash, and a 800 x 480 pixel touchscreen display. Has the device really been canned or will it arrive in the market on November 11 as earlier rumored?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2012-07-23: LG Spectrum 2 renders spotted?
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-03-22: LG Lucid 4G specs confirmed